2ND & PCH is private property. Its owner CenterCal Properties LLC strives to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping environment for tenants, guests, and employees.
For the safety and enjoyment of all, 2ND & PCH requests your cooperation and courtesy by following these guidelines at all times. Individuals violating these rules may be asked to leave. Use of this property is by permission and subject to control and regulation by the owner in accordance with the law.
1. No smoking policy, property-wide: 2ND & PCH is a green property and 100% smoke-free. The use of any tobacco or smoking products, including chewing tobacco, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), vapes, and illegal paraphernalia is prohibited property-wide. REF. LBMC SECTION 8.68.130.
2. No overnight parking or camping at any time. Parking is only permitted in designated areas.
3. No parking or waiting in red zones. Red zones are for emergency purposes only. Not for loading and unloading of passengers or products. Temporarily unattended vehicles making deliveries/conducting business is not permitted.
4. Do not speed, the speed limit at 2ND & PCH is 5 mph throughout the center. This includes all parking structures unless otherwise posted. All traffic control devices must be followed while visiting 2ND & PCH.
5. No excessive speed, acceleration, noise, burnouts and/or donuts, drifting, i.e. destruction of property, is permitted at any time within 2ND & PCH.
6. Do not use 2ND & PCH as a park and ride facility or for rideshare purposes. Parking structures are for the use of shopping center guests and employees only.
7. Do not leave children unattended at any time.
8. Do not use obscene language or gestures, ethnic slurs, vulgar or threatening language while on property.
9. Do not behave in a manner that is disorderly, disruptive, or that endangers others.
10. No defacing, damaging, or destroying any property at any time.
11. No illegal dumping. Dispensing or discarding of trash, rubbish, or material of any kind in any manner other than in area trash receptacles or receptacles designed for such material is prohibited.
12. No loitering, congregating, blocking access, or interfering with the movement of businesses or any other guest.
13. Do not spend excessive amounts of time in the family lounge. The use of the family lounge is for guests waiting for other visitors to the center. Be mindful of the amount of time and use this area appropriately. Persons using the family lounge for extensive amounts of time will be asked to leave the area to allow other visitors to enjoy this amenity.
14. Do not utilize electrical outlets for personal device charging within common areas or within the family lounge/restrooms.
15. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Alcohol purchased outside of and brought onto 2ND & PCH property is strictly prohibited.
16. Do not possess any open cans, containers, bottles, or any other receptacle containing alcoholic beverages within areas not designated for such purposes by 2ND & PCH or tenants.
17. No staging any form of public event or protest, soliciting or distributing information of any kind without the approval of 2ND & PCH Management.
18. No skating, skateboarding, bicycling, Heelys, Segways, scooters including e-scooters, e-bikes, hoverboards, or any other form of personal/recreational transportation allowed on sidewalks or in common areas, unless otherwise covered under ADA. REF. LBMC SECTION 9.42.100a
19. No public performances, distribution of materials, group gatherings, or soliciting/selling of products or services allowed without written consent from 2ND & PCH Management in advance.
20. Do not possess any item that could be used as a weapon, including, but not limited to firearms, explosives, fireworks, chemical dispensing devices, knives with blades over 2 inches in length, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person or property while on 2ND & PCH property.
21. Do not wear clothing intended to obscure your identity, or that exhibits lewd, obscene offensive language or images. Guests may be asked to remove masks unless otherwise required for medical use or directives from local governing authorities. Clothing likely to provoke a disturbance or involve other guests in open conflict is not permitted. Shoes and clothing must be worn at all times.
22. Do not allow pets off-leash. Pets must be kept on a leash and in your physical control at all times and must not be left unattended, REF. LBMC SECTION 6.16.100, 6.16.200.
23. Pet owners must clean up after dogs and properly dispose of waste.
24. Pet owners must maintain control over dogs at all times and immediately remove threatening or aggressive dogs.
25. Do not leave bags or other personal items unattended. Any unattended items are subject to search, removal, and disposal.
26. No photographing, videotaping, and/or filming for any purpose other than for personal use without the prior written consent of 2ND & PCH Management, which also includes photoshoots and video shoots within the common areas of 2ND & PCH.
27. Do not sit, stand, jump and/or climb on the artwork, planters, plantings, railings, rocks, fountains, walkways, or other areas not intended for guest use. Designated seating areas have been provided for guests’ convenience.
28. Do not jump within elevators, doing so may create an imbalance of the cab, which could lead to entrapment.
29. Do not physically or verbally threatening any person, fight, or behave in a manner that is disruptive or dangerous to others or the business activities of the center.
Guests are strongly encouraged to report any behavior that is not in compliance with the 2ND & PCH Code of Conduct to Security at (562) 714-6476. In the event of an emergency, contact 911.
Your entry to 2ND & PCH constitutes your consent to abide by the above rules governing the Code of Conduct. A violation of these rules may result in expulsion from the property and/or other legal actions. If you have any questions regarding the 2ND & PCH Code of Conduct, contact the management office during business hours.
2ND & PCH reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct at any time without notifying the general public.
Thank you for your cooperation.