We may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information when using the Services.
When you create an Account, you will provide Information that could be Personal Information.
Personal Information also includes log-in credentials, password, transactional information based upon your activity on the Site. By creating an Account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you.
By using the Service you are giving us permission to send you text messages and emails regarding the transactions you request.
We collect and store IP address Information, but it’s not made public.
As stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
About This Policy
This Policy describes the privacy practices of the Company and its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively and/or individually, “Company”, “our”, or “we”). Except as otherwise provided, it applies to our interactions with our customers and visitors, including, but not limited to:
- Use of our websites, including mobile websites, applications
- Visits to our stores/locations or attendance at one of our events
- Phone and email communications
- Social media interactions on our websites and other third party websites like Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and Twitter
- Viewing our online advertisements or emails
- Through our authorized service providers
Personal Information We Collect
As described below, Company may collect or has collected in the preceding 12 months the following categories of personal information (“PI” or “personal information”). We may add to the categories of personal information we collect personal information. In that case, we will inform you.
Purposes We Collect Your Personal Information
- Identifiers. Examples include real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.
- Other elements. Examples include name, signature, characteristics or description, address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law. Examples include race, religion, and age.
- Commercial information. This includes services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Education information. This includes information that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, Sec. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
- Internet or other electronic network activity. Examples include browsing history, search history, a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. This might include location information while using one of our apps.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. Examples of this category including identifiable information obtained about you while speaking with our customer service representatives on the telephone.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Consumer profile. This includes inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, and behaviors.
Purposes We Collect Your Personal Information
Set forth below are the business or commercial purposes we have collected your PI. We may change or add to the purposes we collect PI. In that case, we will inform you and obtain your consent when required by law.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
- To contact you and/or provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To engage in marketing activities, including to help design products and services appropriate for our clients.
- To communicate with you in social media concerning our products and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights including those arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, payment, and collections.
- To review, improve, and monitor our website, applications, online services, and overall client experience, including to provide customization to meet the specific needs, ensure a consistent experience, and to assess trends, interests, and the demands of clients.
- To provide customer service and engage in quality control activities concerning our products and services.
- For testing, research, analysis and product and service development.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, governmental regulations, or other lawful processes.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To process applications for employment, as well as to evaluate and improve our recruiting efforts.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, security, and safety of us, our employees, our consumers, our information systems, and the public.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
Sources of Personal Information
The categories of sources of PI are described below. The examples provided are for illustration purposes and are not exhaustive.
- You. Examples of when we collect that information include:
- During a website visit or completed form, or when you visit us at one of our locations or events.
- If you upload or share a photo, submit a request, submit information, or post other digital content through one of our websites, applications or via social media interactions on third party websites like Facebook or Twitter
- If you register for a referral or loyalty program
- If you participate in a sweepstake, contest, promotion, program, clinic or workshop
- If you request a quote, warranty or other information
- If you use a rebate
- In connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our websites
- We may use tracking tools like browser cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
- Your friends and family, such as when they provide your information through one of our refer-a-friend type features or programs. Persons who share such information in connection with those features or programs should only submit email addresses of individuals with whom they have a close personal or family relationship, who would be interested in receiving the communication, and who have authorized the sharing of their email address
- News outlets
- Social media and related services
Sharing Personal Information
Of the categories of PI noted above, during the past 12 months, we shared the following: