Photography is encouraged at 2ND & PCH and we would love for you to share your photos using #2ndandpch. To protect non-approved areas of photography, such as tenant storefronts from being photographed and for the safety and privacy of other guests, the guidelines below must be followed when photographing at 2ND & PCH with your personal cellular phone devices.
- Photography must be conducted without disruption to 2ND & PCH operations or limitation to the accessibility of entrances/exits, storefronts, paths of travel and high traffic areas.
- Photography inside of tenant businesses will require approval in advance from each tenant, property management should be notified.
To help preserve artwork and fountain area, climbing is prohibited. Do not climb, lean or sit on artwork or place props or equipment on them.
- Flash photography, tripods, monopods (including selfie sticks) and other photogenic equipment is not permitted.
- The use of drones is not permitted at 2ND & PCH, property wide due to the safety and security of guests.
- Photography “under the lights” in valet is considered a photography shoot and requires submittal of an online application, upon approval a single day pass will be provided.
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only in select areas. Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, distributed otherwise commercially exploited in any manner.
PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL AND COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO SHOOTS
2ND & PCH requires a permit for all photography and video shoots.
Guests are encouraged to complete an online application for holiday photos, maternity shoots, etc.
To secure a scheduled shoot and obtain a single day permit, complete a photography application for consideration and review at least two weeks in advance of the intended date(s) of the shoot. Responses will be provided during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Any inquires should be submitted via email to Mindy Green at email@example.com.