At 2ND & PCH there is no higher priority than the health and well-being of our guests, business owners, employees, and the communities that we serve.
We have implemented the following procedures in the common areas:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of common area touch-points throughout the center on a regular and reoccurring basis using a highly effective, yet safe disinfectant. High-level focus within restrooms, door knobs/handles, faucets, soap dispensers, trash receptacles, diaper changing stations, benches, handrails, elevator push buttons, drinking fountains, and light switches, door pulls, digital directories, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitizing pay on foot stations, gate arms, consumer interfacing push buttons on parking equipment, inclusive of intercom buttons.
- For your convenience upon entry to the parking garages, consumers and employees can simply wave their hand in front of the ticket dispenser button, the ticket will sense the wave and dispense a ticket.
- Cleaning and sanitizing children’s play area within the common area restrooms with a safe yet effective disinfectant.
- The center has conveniently added free-standing hand sanitizer stations for added convenience.
- Each business has established its own protocols.
- Businesses are focused on a safe and healthy shopping experience.
- Inquire within each business directly for specific details with cleaning protocols.
As a center we will take every precaution, we strictly adhere to the national and local industry guidance.
CDC Coronavirus Page: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC
CDC Guidance for Businesses: Workplaces and Businesses | COVID-19 | CDC
State and Local Resources:
The City of Long Beach Coronavirus (longbeach.gov)
LOCAL HOTLINE: COVID-19 hotline: 562-570-INFO (4636)
State of California: COVID19.CA.GOV
CDPH: Main Page (ca.gov)